Important information for ordering a bespoke or made-to-measure garment
Corset manufacturing time is around 4-8 weeks but you require an order sooner, please contact me by email for an instant answer on timing for a priority order: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 (0) 207 112 9364
Customers must pay the full sale price before we proceed with the order, which will be non-refundable if an order is cancelled, after the corset has been put into production. Orders cancelled before production will be refunded, minus a 15% administration fee.
A guide to measuring & fitting
To ensure a proper fit, please follow these simple rules before you start as we are not responsible for corsets made to incorrect measurements supplied by the client. It is also useful if you can supply us with photographs showing the tape measure around the body. The more information, the better.
1. We advise that customers should not be measured after eating a full meal.
2. Do not slouch. Stand straight but not unnaturally erect.
3. Measurements are to be taken wearing a non padded bra.
4. Tie a thin ribbon/ string or thin elastic band snug around the smallest part of the waist. Do not use the belly button as a guide. Use this string/band as the reference point for taking the measurements.
5. All horizontal measurements should be taken snug and parallel to the floor, making sure your tape doesn't slip down or is placed too high up on the back. This is very important for taking accurate measurements.
6. For measurement D, high hip, be sure to measure exactly 5 inches down from the waist.
7. For measurement E, Full hip, be sure to measure exactly 9 inches down from the waist
8. Re-measuring for accuracy. We do not release clients details.